Stella is a lecturer at the Department of Professional Studies and a servicing lecturer at the Department of Secretaryship and Management Studies all in the Faculty of Business and Management Studies, Koforidua Technical University. Stella’s interest is in Human Resource Management, specifically training and development, work-life balance and Employee Behaviour.
- Master of Business Administration -Human Resource Management option (2010)- KNUST
- Bachelor of Arts –English option (2007)- KNUST
- Training and Development
- Work-life Balance
- Organizational Behaviour
- Leadership and Management
- Sarpong, S. S. and Bekoe, R. (2014). The Effects of Orientation and Training on Employees’ Performance. A case study of Odotobri Rural Bank. Ghana. Research journals’ Journal of Human Resource., vol.2 No. 5 p1-24.
- R., Sarpong, S.S. and Agyemang, G.A. (2014). Leadership and Organizational Performance. An exploratory study of Koforidua Polytechnic. Africa Development and Resources Research Institute (ADRRI) Journal, vol. 10, No. 10(2).
- Bekoe, R., Sarpong, S.S., Akpalu, V. L. and Ayisi, L.A. (2015). The Effects of Stress on Academic Performance of Senior High School Students in Ghana. Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal, vol.2, No. 12. p183-197.
- Bekoe, R., Akpalu, V.L., Sarpong, S.S. and Edusei-Mensah, W. (2016). The Difference in Gender Performance in Mathematic students in the Eastern Region. Research journals’ Journal of Education.vol. 4 No. 7