Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University’s online application portal. The procedure is as follows:
- Ghanaian Applicants are to make a payment of One Hundred and Eighty Ghana Cedis (GH¢180.00) for the Koforidua Technical University On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers at any Republic Bank, Fidelity Bank, Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) and Universal Merchant Bank (UMB) branches throughout the country.
- Foreign Applicants can purchase E-Vouchers online at the cost of Fifty US Dollars ($50.00).
- Access the Online forms by visiting our online application portal at https://applyonline.ktu.edu.gh with the e-voucher.
- When completing the online forms, applicants must upload their passport-size photographs and result slips/certificates. Note: Photographs must be on a white background.
- Applicants awaiting results are eligible to apply.
Online applications should be submitted not later than December 31, 2023.
For further details on the online application process and the available programmes of study for the 2023/2024 academic year, please visit www.ktu.edu.gh. Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University’s online application portal.
For general admission enquiries call: The Information Desk: 0342293005, Admission Department: 0342 293705 and ICT: 0342293596 Enquiries should be made within working hours from 8 am – 5 pm.