Millicent is a Senior Lecturer and currently the Head of Department for the Environmental Management and Technology Department. Millicent’s interest is in Construction Management including health, safety and environmental management in construction.
- PhD in Construction Safety, Health and Environmental management (2019), University of the West of England, Bristol- UK
- Construction Management (2008), Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Building Technology (2004), Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
- Construction Management
- Environmental management in construction
- Health and Safety Management
- Asah-Kissiedu, M., Manu, P., Booth, C. and Mahamadu, A.M. (2019) Towards the development of an integrated safety, health and environmental management capability maturity model (SHEM-CMM) for uptake by construction companies in Ghana, Construction Health and Safety in Developing Countries. Manu, P., Emuze, F., Saurin, T. A. & Hadikusumo, B. H. W. (eds.). 1st ed. Oxon: Routledge, p. 116-127 12 p.
- Asah-Kissiedu, M. Manu, P., Booth, C. and Mahamadu, A.M. (2020). Organisational Attributes that Determine Integrated Safety, Health and Environmental Management Capability. MATEC Web of Conferences. 312. 02009. 10.1051/matecconf/202031202009.
- Ametepey, S.O., Gyadu-Asiedu, W., and Asah-Kissiedu, M. (2017) Causes Effects Relationship of Construction Project Delays in Ghana: Focusing on Local Government Projects. In Advances in Human Factors, Sustainable Urban Planning and Infrastructures: Springer International Publishing.
- Ofori Ametepey, S., Gyadu-Asiedu, W. and Asah-Kissiedu, M. (2015). Sustainable Construction Implementation in Ghana: Focusing on Awareness and Challenges Civil and Environmental Research, 7(2), 109-119.
- Ofosu, S. A., Boateng, P., & Asah-Kissiedu, M. (2014). Safety Practices in the Ghanaian Construction Industry: New Juaben Municipality as a Case Study. Africa Development and Resources Institute Journal, 6(6), 42-58.
- Asah-Kissiedu, M. (2014). Building Materials for Construction Students. Saarbrücken, Germany: Lambert Academic Publishing
- Asah-Kissiedu, M., Fugar, F., and Badu, E. (2010). Triggers of Disputes within the construction industry. Journal of construction, 3(2), 22-26.