Dr. Jamal Mohammed is a Senior Lecturer in Economics in the Department of General/Liberal Studies with the Koforidua Technical University, Ghana. His research specialisations are: Environmental and Natural Resources Economics, Development Economics, Economics of Education and Economic Policy. Dr. Mohammed has published research articles in peer-review journals. His research has span into: fuel wood commercialization, charcoal trade, climate change, Small and Medium Enterprises, Poverty, economics of education, entrepreneurship, and energy. He is also an entrepreneur and works on Network Marketing Techniques for entrepreneurial growth.
- PhD in Economics (2017); Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana.
- Master of Arts, Economics (2011); Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana.
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) Economics (2006); University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
- Diploma in Education (2010), University of Education, Winneba, Ghana.
- Fuel wood Demand and Commercialisation
- Charcoal commercialisation
- Poverty Studies
- Economics of Education
- Development Economics
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Climate change and its impact on Agriculture
- Economic modelling
Member – Association of Finance and Economic Association (AFEA) – 2018
Fellow (UAAMP) – Institute of Research Engineers and Doctors – 2017