Edward is a Lecturer at the marketing department of the faculty of business and management studies. Edward is interested in researching and publishing issues relating to marketing relationship, customer service, customer complaints, corporate governance, and special educational needs. Rich experience in planning, designing, developing and implementing activities for students and professional in the business industry.
- PhD Economics and Management (Marketing option) at Petro Vasylenko Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture, Ukraine.-2017
- Msc Management in Organisation (Marketing option) at Kharkov National Municipal Economy University, Kharkov, Ukraine. -2008
- Bsc in Management in Organisation (Marketing option) at Kharkov National Municipal Economy University, Kharkov Ukraine. 2007
- Customer behaviour
- Relationship Marketing
- Corporate governance
- Social responsibility and ethics
- Customer complaints
- Customer service
- Member– Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) UK
External / Professional Roles
- A reviewer of articles for Business and management journal.
- A reviewer of articles for Zeetars publishing news journal
- A reviewer International Journal of Technology and Management Research
- Martey, M. E., Brew, Y., and Frempong, J. (2020). Sales Force Targets and Its Psychological Effect on Job Satisfaction of Supply Chain Employees through Pressure and Stress in Indonesian Automobile Industry. International Journal of Supply Chain Management, Vol. 9, No.3, pp. 1052-1063
- Martey, M. E., Brew, Y., and Frempong, J. (2020). Psychological Effect of Communication Skills on Customer Retention: Evidence from Supply Chain Process of Indonesian Electronic Companies. International Journal of Supply Chain Management, Vol. 9, No.3, pp. 720-729.
- Martey, E.M. (2020). Integrated marketing communication and consumer buying behaviour using Mehrabian and Russell Model of customer mood in the restaurant industry in Ghana. All Nations University Journal of Applied Thought Vol.7 (2) pp.29-50
- Martey, M. E. (2019). Impact of Emotional Intelligence on Sales Performance of Sales Persons in the Insurance Industry of Ghana. All Nations University Journal of Applied Thought Vol. 7(1) pp.155-166.
- Martey, E.M. and Crentsil, P. (2017). The relationship between Birth Order and Sales Person’s performance in Ghana. International Journal of Technology and Management Research, Volume 2. Number 3: 33-37
- Asante, E., Martey, E.M. and Kwakye, J.O (2017).Impact of Promotional Tools on Marketing of Library Services: An Exploratory Study of Polytechnics in Ghana, International Journal of Technology and Management Research Vol.2 No.1:16-25
- Martey, E.M, Asante, E and Larbi,A.K.(2015)Assessing the Impact of Personality Traits on Academic Performance: Evidence from Tertiar.8th Applied Research Conference, Koforidua Polytechnic, Ghana.
- Martey, E.M and Bailey,P (2016) An assessment of birth order effect on student’s academic performance; evidence from Tertiary students in Ghana. 9th Applied Research Conference, Koforidua Polytechnic, Ghana.
- Martey, E.M, Mante, D.G, and Haizel, E.B (2019) Atmosphere and Customers Emotional Response of Local Food Joint “International Conference on Entrepreneurship, Business and Technology, Ghana.
- Workshop on writing and publication, Waber Professional Education British Council, Accra, 2018
- Workshop for research supervisors, Waber Professional Education British Council, Accra, 2018
- Workshop on research work, FAST, Koforidua, Technical University, 2017