Dorcas is a dedicated and reliable administrative professional and an Assistant Registrar with 15+ years proven track record of providing administrative assistance to Executives and Managers, aimed at ensuring that they can focus on their work in a more profound manner.
She has a profound interest in organising and coordinating meetings; preparing and distributing documents for meetings, taking minutes, drafting letters and other documents such as papers for presentation, Memos, Letters, Reports and Proposals.
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Development 2013, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast.
- Bachelor of Management Studies 2002, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast.
- Organisational Development
- Employee Capacity Development (Training)
- Employee Compensation
- Industrial Relations
- Performance Management
- Associate Member, Institute of Human Resource Management Practitioners, Ghana 2018, Accra.
External / Professional Roles
- Voluntary facilitator for IHRMP examination preparation.