Mr. Adomako holds MSc in Food Science &Technology and Bsc Agricultural Engineering from KNUST. He is a Lecturer at Koforidua Technical University, lecturing at the Department of Food/postharvest Technology. He has a rich experience in project proposal development, community project implementation and management. He has been the Hygiene Expert/ Project Coordinator managing the activities of water and sanitation organizations. He has attended several workshops and seminars organized by funding and implementation agencies in the Water and Sanitation area such as the IDA, KfW, World Bank, CWSA, VIP/CBRDP etc
- Food Science & Technology (2006) KNUST, Ghana
- Agricultural Engineering (1998) KNUST, Ghana
- GCE ‘A’ Level (1991), Kumasi High School, Ghana.
- GCE ‘O’ Level (1989), Kumasi Academy, Ghana
- Food Engineering & Processing
- Food Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Food processing and preservation,
- Food quality and deterioration
- Adomako, C. (2005). Adding value to agricultural waste: production and quality assessment of coconut coir as soilless media for plant production(Doctoral dissertation).
- Afoakwah, A. N., Owusu, J., Adomako, C., & Teye, E. (2012). Microwave-assisted extraction (MAE) of antioxidant constituents in plant materials. Global Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology, 1(2), 132-140.
- Newlove, A. A., Owusu, W. B., & Charles, A. (2012). The relationship between lifestyle variables, blood pressure and dietary habits of male adult miners in Ghana.
- Newlove, Afoakwah A., Amoabeng A. Hannah, Engmann N. Felix, and Adomako Charles. “The Impact of Lifestyle Variables and Dietary Patterns on Non-Communicable Diseases.” Journal of Chemical, Biological and Physical Sciences (JCBPS) 3, no. 1 (2012): 264.