The university has switched from SIP (sip.ktu.edu.gh) to Connect Student Information Portal (connect.ktu.edu.gh), therefore all students must activate their connect portal to perform the following activities.
- Check Persoanl Information
- Account Statement
- Course Registration
- Course Evaluation
- Check published results
- Resit Registration
- Financial Aid Application
- Download Industrial Attachment and Assumption Form submission
- Graduation Registration
- Course outline for the entire Programme (Programme Plan)
- Course Registration History
Students of Koforidua Technical University are assigned institutional email addresses after their first-course registration into the University. It’s important to know that your email with @ktu.edu.gh is connected to the connect portal. These accounts are required for all students, so it’s important for you to activate yours as soon as possible.
This email will ensure that you never miss important university communications and will be connected to your Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and Student Information Portal (SIP). Additionally, you’ll use it to access the University library services and software. Students are entitled to this account for a period of 5 years starting from the year of their first Registration into the university, after which the account would be deactivated by the University
Follow the steps below to activate your connect portal
- 1. To access Connect Portal visit https://connect.ktu.edu.gh
- 2. Click on the login button.
- 3. Enter a default password for your new account and click on login. The default password is P@ass4ktu(Note this default password is only for the first-time activation.)
- 4. After login, Create your new desired password and confirm the same for your account. Note: Your New password needs to be at least 8 characters including at least a symbol, a number, and an uppercase character. Keep your new password very secure and safe to always remember.
- 5. You should be logged in to your account after a successful password change.
- 6. Use the ‘Click here to reset your password if you are having issues with your password. A password reset link will be sent to your email for an account reset.
For IT support contact ICT Support Services by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call ICT Support on 0342293596 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday.