Sylvia Pimpong is an Assistant Registrar at the Quality Assurance and Planning Unit. She has an interest in the following areas;
- Co-ordination of quality assurance processes in teaching, learning, and research.
- Evaluation of quality assurance processes in teaching, learning and research.
- Ensuring performance processes in all aspects of the University’s functions are appropriate and relevant
- Promoting quality development and detect problem areas related to quality assurance.
- MBA in Total Quality Management (Ongoing) at University of Professional Studies Accra- Ghana
- MSC in Information Technology for Management (2013), Coventry University, UK
- BEd in Information Technology (2010), University of Education Winneba- Kumasi Campus
- Electronic records management
- Digitalization of Quality Assurance Processes
- Member – Chartered Institute of Administrators and Management Consultants – Ghana