Samuel is a Laboratory Technician at the Department of Energy Systems Engineering. Samuel’s interest is in Energy Efficiency, Solar Systems, Bioenergy, Wind Energy, Hydro-power, Energy Economics and Management. Organisational practical training through Alternative Energy Learning Systems, Hybrid Power Systems (project-based design and simulation using optimization tools) and conducting economic, sensitivity and risk analysis for decision making.
- BTech Ren. Energy Systems Eng. (2016) Koforidua Technical University
- HND Ren. Energy Systems Eng. (2012), Koforidua Polytechnic, Ghana.
- Hybrid Power Systems (Micro-grids)
- Bioethanol Rectification Experiment
- Energy Efficiency & Management
- Energy Resource Mapping
- Solar Systems
- Wind Power Systems
- Energy Economics & Policy
- Biogas Production
- Hydro-power systems