Anim Ofosu is a Senior Lecturer at the Department of Civil Engineering. He is a young scientist with a curious mind. The research interests of Ofosu include Water Resources Engineering and Management, Application of Geospatial technology for managing the environment, water quality and quantity management, general construction management. Multicriterial decision support system analysis is another area of interest.
- PhD Candidate 2015 – 2020, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Sc. Water Resources Engineering and Management (2008) – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Sc Civil Engineering (2005) – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Water systems modelling
- Water and environmental quality monitoring
- AHP, Climate variability and climate change modelling
- Corporate Member– Institute of Engineering and Technology (2016)
- Ofosu, S.A., Parbey, J., and Dwomoh F.A. (2013) Fluid Mechanics Handbook for Technicians 2.ed. Lambert Academic Publishing, GmbH & Co. KG
- Ofosu, S.A. (2012) Civil Engineering Materials Handbook for Technicians – A Guide for Construction Engineers. Lambert Academic Publishing, GmbH & Co. KG
- Ofosu, A., Adjei, K.A. & Odai, S.N. (2020) Ecological vulnerability of the Densu river Basin due to land use change and climate variability, Cogent Engineering, 7:1, 1735714; https://doi.org/10.1080/23311916.2020.1735714
- Ofosu, S.A. and Owusu, J.A. (2013). Procurement Practices in Urban Water Supply in Ghana. Research Desk, 2013, July-September 2(3) 237-248.
- Nyamekye, C.,Nyame, F.K. and Ofosu, S.A. (2016) Using Geospatial Information Component to Monitor the Watersheds along the Densu Basin in Ghana. Journal of Geographic Information System, 8, 618 – 632. http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/jgis.2016.85051
- Wiafe, S., Ofosu, S.A. and Ahima, J. (2013). The Quality of Groundwater Resources around Auto-mechanic Workshop Enclaves in Ghana. Engineering Science and Technology (2013) 1(1) 38-49.
- Nyamekye, Clement; Ofosu, S.A.; Marcos, Aboagye (2016). Design, Construction and Evaluation of a Multi-piston Pump. International Journal of Technology and Management Research, [S.l.], v. 1, n. 5, p. 51-58, May 2016. ISSN 2026-6480. Available at: <https://journal.ktu.edu.gh/index.php/ijtmr/article/view/45>. Date accessed: 13 Apr. 2017.
- Nyamekye, C.,Ofosu, S.A., Fordjour, A. and Ayitey-Adjin, (2016) Evaluating the Stability of Indigenous Akwadum Soil with Cassava Peel Ash and Quarry Dust. Journal of Geoscience and Environment Protection, 4, 48-55. http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/gep.2016.412004
- Ahimah, J. and Ofosu, S.A (2012). Evaluation of the quality of sachet water vended in the New Juaben Municipality of Ghana. International Journal of Water Resources and Environmental Engineering. Vol. 4(5), pp. 134-138, May 2012
- Ofosu, S.A., Odai, S. N. and Oduro-Kwarteng, S. (2009). Institutional Arrangements for Managing Water Resources: Experiences of Densu River Basin Board in Ghana. International Journal of Engineering Sciences, Volume 1 Number 1, 2009, pp. 75 – 80.