Paul is IT Support Personnel both software and hardware in the ICT Directorate.
He installs and configures computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
He holds a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Higher National Diploma in Computer Network Management, CISCO Certification and also Diploma in HRM.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Support to the Industrial Liaison Office in creating online industrial attachment letters, Assumption of duty online forms
- Creating and Managing Official staff email address
- Offering Online Support to students
- Applications support
- IT help desk operator
- Computer Hardware T
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Information Technology – Garden City University College
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Computer Network Management – Koforidua Polytechnic
- CISCO Certification – Koforidua Polytechnic
- Human Resource Management – Institute of Commercial Management (ICM – UK)
- Cyber Security
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- IT in Law, Patent Rights, Copy Right etc
RESEARCH & PROJECTS
- Design, Developed and Implemented an Electronic Voting System
- Developed a Sign Language E-Dictionary for Hearing Impaired Students
- Social research into Smart Grid Power Solution in Ghana (IEEE – Conference)
- Adopting an open-source software as a tool in capacity building in a higher educational institution