- Microstructure Photonic crystal fibers
- Photonic crystal fiber sensors
- Mitigating co-channel interference in Bluetooth networks
- PhD in Computer Engineering, ongoing, KNUST Ghana.
- Master of Engineering, 2013, University of Ghana, Legon
- Bachelor of Engineering, 2009, KNUST (ALL nations university campus), Koforidua.
- Higher National Diploma, Cape Coast Polytechnic (Cape Coast Technical University), Cape Coast.
- Member: Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET), Ghana
- Member: National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE), Canada
- Master Trainer IET, Ghana
- Patrick Atsu Agbemabiese, (2016) Excellence. Amplex Publishing,135 pages ISBN 978-9988-2-4740-4
- Tetteh-Kwao A.L, Tetteh-Kwao G. A, Agbemabiese P. A, Rockson S. B, Design and implementation of Bamboo Umbrella, 7th Annual international applied research conference. pp111-112, 2014
- Tetteh-Kwao A.L, Tetteh-Kwao G. A, Agbemabiese P.A, Rockson S.B, Design and implementation of Improve security TK container lock system, 7th Annual international applied research conference, pp 97-98, 2014
- Patrick Atsu Agbemabiese, G. Tetteh-Kwao, Simon Amenovi, Design and Implementation of WEB based church management system using PHP and MYSQL. International journal of engineering and applied science, vol 2, No.2, 14, 2016