Moses Torkudzor received MSc. Telecommunications Engineering from Ghana Technology University in 2012 and BEng. Electronics and Communication from All Nations University College, Ghana in 2008. He is a lecturer at the Department of Electrical/Electronic Engineering at the Koforidua Technical University. His research focus is on Energy Efficiency, Resource Allocation and Scheduling in Wireless Communication. He is currently working on Energy Efficient Scheduling and Latency in M2M Communication.
- MSc in Telecommunications Engineering (2012), Ghana Technology University, Ghana.
- BENG in Electronics and Communication (2008), All Nations University College, Ghana.
- Certificate in Education (2005), University of Education-Kumasi, Ghana.
- HND Electrical/Electronica Engineering (2000), Ho Technical University, Ghana.
- Senior Secondary School (1995), Sogakope SHS, Ghana.
- Energy Efficiency in M2M Communication
- Scheduling and Resource Allocation in Wireless Communication.
- Corporate member: Institution of Engineering & Technology (IET), Ghana.
External / Professional Roles
- Certified Master Training Instructor: Institution of Engineering & Technology (IET), Ghana.
- Mitigating Gas Emissions at Signalised Intersection Using Wireless Vehicle Detectors. Journal of Engineering (JoE), Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), 2015.
- Energy Efficiency Analysis of Scheduling in M2M Communication Over Rayleigh Fading Channels: 23rd International ITG Workshop on Smart Antennas (WSA); 24th-26 th April, 2019.
- Fabrication and Optimisation of Biquad Antenna for Wireless Local Area Networks: 7th Annual International Applied Research Conference, 2014.
- Optimising Signalised Intersection Using Wireless Vehicle Detectors: 9th ITS European Congress; 4th – 7th June, 2013.