Miss Kuusangyele is an enthusiastic, self-motivated, reliable and hard-working person, with twenty-six years of experience in communications/public relations. She is a mature team player and adjustable to all challenging circumstances. She is able to work well both in a team environment as well as applying her own initiatives.
Her objective is to build a long-term career in a stable and dynamic organisation with opportunities for career growth.
- 2010 – 2012: MA – Communications, Media and Public Relations, University of Leicester, UK
- 1990 – 1992: Diploma in Journalism, Ghana Institute of Journalism, Accra, Ghana
- 1982 – 1989: GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels
- St. Francis Girls’ Secondary School, Jirapa, Upper West Region, Ghana
- 1980 -1982: Presbyterian Middle Girls’ School, Mampong-Akwapim, Eastern Region, Ghana
- 1975 -1980: Presbyterian Primary ‘B’ School, Mampong-Akwapim, Eastern Region, Ghana
- Best Head of Section, 2012 (Sponsored by the then Koforidua Polytechnic -now Koforidua Technical University
- First Place Winner – Nnamdi Azikiwe Award for Best Research Work, on the occasion of the 23rd Graduation of Ghana Institute of Journalism in 1992 – (Sponsored by the Nigerian High Commission)
Institute of Public Relations, Ghana (IPR, GH)