Kofi Ampaw Nyarko is a certified engineer in the field of Renewable Energy Systems Engineering. He has worked in the Department of Energy Systems Engineering since 2012 as a teacher, researcher and career guidance coach.
He has worked extensively with local and international organizations such as ECREEE, GIZ, UNDP and Ghana Energy Commission in the renewable energy sector.
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering (Energy and Environmental Engineering), 2012 at
- Linköping University, Sweden.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering, 2009 at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology. Ghana
- Solar Grid-connected PV systems
- Small hydro systems
- Energy management and efficiency
- Energy Systems Design and Simulation