Isaac Kwasi Yankey is an Interim Chartered Engineer (CEng-ECuk) and an Assistant Lecturer in Sustainable Energy Engineering in the Department of Energy Systems Engineering. My Knowledge and skills in Sustainable Energy Engineering and
Project Management is being used to research into the supplying of electricity generation with low carbon energy resources and the total decarbonization of the future smart energy system of the country.
- MSc in Project Planning & Mgt. (2007) The University of Bradford. – UK
- in Mechanical Engineering (Sustainable Energy) (2005), Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Sweden
- Physics (1999), University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
- Smart Energy Systems and Technologies,
- Energy Systems Design and Modeling,
- Energy Data Analysis and Forecasting,
- Micro-Grid and Distributed Energy Resources (DER),
- Energy Resource mapping
- Energy Systems Modeling
- Wind Energy Systems and Applications
- Energy Economics, Policy and Planning.
- Building Energy Systems Modeling,
- Solar PV & Thermal applications
- Member – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), U.S.A. (Ghana Section)
- AMEI – Energy Institute (EI), AMEI, Interim CEng, U.K
Books and Book Chapters
- Isaac Kwasi Yankey (2016)” Sustainable Energy in Ghana: Issues in the assessment of potential economic viability” LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Germany. ISBN: 978-3-659-72065-9
- Isaac Kwasi Yankey (2017) “Development of an in-line Production Quality Assessment System for Thin Film Devices” International Journal of Scientific and Research Publication. ISBN: 9772250315302
- Isaac Kwasi Yankey, Samuel Kwofie, Godfred Kwame Abledu (2016) “Techno-Economic Assessment of Installing a Reliable Renewable Energy System for Electric Power Generation at Koforidua Polytechnic. International Journal of Energy and Power Engineering. 5(3): 133-140
- Samuel Kwofie, Isaac Kwasi Yankey, Godfred K. Abledu (2016) “Financial Support for Civil Society Organisations in Ghana: A Study of Natural Resources and Environmental Governance” International Journal of Business and Social Research. Volume 06, Issue 02,
- Samuel Kwofie, Alfred Awuah & Isaac Kwasi Yankey (2015) “Support to Civil Society Organizations to Increase Natural Resources Management and Environmental Governance in Ghana”. Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development. 6, No.10.