Fehrs is a lecturer at the Mechanical Engineering department, Koforidua Technical University (KTU). He has B. Tech (Hons) degree in Automobile Engineering, M. Tech degree in Mechanical Technology and PhD in Electronic Science and Technology, at the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China. He was part of a team that developed the curriculum for B. Tech degree program in Welding and Fabrication Engineering as well as B. Tech degree program in Refrigeration and Air conditioning Engineering for Koforidua Technical University. He has been an industrial relation coordinator for the faculty of engineering – KTU. He is an external examiner for WAEC- Ghana. He was a team leader for two research groups that conducted assessments on physically converted vehicles and the use of second-hand vehicle tires in Ghana.
He currently teaches courses such as quality control, Plant maintenance and works services, internal combustion engines and manufacturing technology.
Qualifications (Degree / Education)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Electronic Science and Technology – June, 2019
- Masters of Technology (M. Tech) in Mechanical Technology – 2013
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) in Automobile Engineering – 2009
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical Engineering – Plant Option – 2004
- Motor Vehicle Technician Certificate (MVT 2)
- Motor Vehicle Technician Certificate (MVT 1)
- Stability and synchronization of complex dynamical networks
- Time delay systems
- Systems Reliability and maintainability
- Prediction and health management theory
- Automobile safety assessment
Membership of professional bodies
- Member – Institution of Engineering and Technology, Ghana (IET- Ghana)
- Trainer of Trainee – Institution of Engineering and Technology, Ghana (IET-Ghana)
- Member – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- F. Adu-Gyamfi, Y. Cheng, C. Yin, ‘Robust synchronization of nonfragile control of complex dynamical network with stochastic coupling and time varying delays’, Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems, 4 (2), 8 -16, 2019
- F. Adu-Gyamfi, Y. Cheng, C. Yin, S. Zhong, ‘Exponential H∞ synchronization of non-fragile sampled-data controlled complex dynamical networks with random coupling and time varying delay’, System Science and Control Engineering, 6 (1), 370 – 387, 2018
- Chen, S. Zhong, M. Li, X. Liu, F. Adu–Gyamfi, ‘ Stability criteria for T-S fuzzy systems with interval time-varying delays and nonlinear perturbations based on geometric progression delay partitioning method’, ISA Transactions, 63, 69 – 77, 2016
- Bright George, P. Joseph, F. Adu-Gyamfi, ‘Analysis of emission from petrol vehicles in the Koforidua municipality, Ghana’, 7 (3), 59 – 64, 2017.
- F. Adu-Gyamfi, Y. Cheng, C. Yin, S. Zhong, ‘Synchronization of complex dynamical networks with randomly coupling via nonfragile control’, 10th International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future networks (ICUFN), Prague, 2018, pp. 497 – 502
- F. Adu-Gyamfi, Y. Cheng, C. Yin and S. Zhong, ‘ Non-fragile synchronization of Markovian Jumping complex dynamical networks with random coupling and time-varying delays’, 9th IEEE Annual Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics and Mobile Communication Conference (UEMCOM), New York City, NY, USA, 2018, pp. 315 – 321.