Faustina Otema Mantey is a Principal Administrative Assistant at the Quality Assurance and Planning Unit. Her interest is in the following areas;
- Collects data on teaching, non-teaching staff, and students for evaluation and analysis.
- Monitors unethical conducts/behaviours of staff/ students
- Conducting of surveys on academic and administrative departments.
- MBA in (Ongoing) at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology- Ghana
- Bachelor of Management Studies, University of Cape Coast (2017)
- Diploma in Management Studies, University of Cape Coast (2013)
- Personal values and their impact on employee performance