Eric is a Lecturer in the Mechanical Engineering Department and a Professional Engineer (Materials-IET), his interests lie in the Design of eco-friendly nanocomposite materials, Advance Steels, Clean steel metallurgy, and Welding of advance steels. He has expertise in Electron Microscopy, Electron Diffraction, Materials Characterization and competent in the use of Thermo-Calc and Dictra for material modelling and simulation.
- MSc Materials Science and Engineering (2011) – Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) – Sweden.
- BSc Materials Engineering (2008) – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology-Ghana
- Process Metallurgy
- Materials Design
- Materials Failure Analysis
- Welding Metallurgy.
- Member- Institution of Engineering and Technology, Ghana-2018
- Kweitsu K. E., Asumadu T. K. Nyantakyi O. Y. (2018), Characterization of Inclusions during the production of Stainless steel with focus on Submerged Nozzle Clogging, IJSR
- Asumadu T.K, Kweitsu K. E and Asiedu S.B (2014), Mechanical Investigations and Survey on Locally Welded Mild Steel Joints, Proceedings of the 7th Annual International Applied Research Conference, ISBN: 9789988201265