Emmanuel Asare Assistant Lecturer in Electrical / Electronic Engineering Koforidua Technical University. Emmanuel Asare interest is in research in physical layer security IoT wireless communication network, Antenna Signal Processing etc.
- D candidate (2019 – 2020) University of Johannesburg South Africa
- MSc Radio System Engineering (2006), University of Hull England
- HND Electrical / Electronic (1996), Accra Polytechnic, Ghana.
- City & Guilds Part I, II & III, Telecommunication Part I
- Full Technological Certificate (FTC) Awarded Technical Examination Unit Accra, Ghana
- Frequency Diverse Array Signal Processing
- Radar Technology
- Mmwave Technology
- Physical Layer Security in wireless communication
- Antenna Beamforming Network
- Mobile Generation Technology
- Coding in communication in secrecy
- Member– IET- Institution of Engineering and Technology – (2013)
- FDA Transmit Beamforming Synthesis using Chebyshev Window Function Technique To Counteract Deceptive Electronic
- Butler Matrix Frequency Diverse Retro directive Array Beamforming: An Energy-Efficient Technique for mmWave Networks