Bernice K.N. Gligah is an Assistant Lecturer in Marketing and Entrepreneurship Management. In addition to lecturing, she has been an advocate for enhancing business marketing and entrepreneurship development among Micro, Small, and Medium Scale Enterprises sector through workshops and seminars and contributed immensely to the introduction of practical entrepreneurship through skills training among students to complement theoretical entrepreneurship. She was the founding coordinator of the Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation Development (CEID) of KTU.
- PhD – Marketing (Reading) – Universitiy Teknologi Malaysia
- MBA – Marketing Management (2013) – Wisconsin International University College
- PGDE – Entrepreneurship Management (2010) – University College of Entrepreneurship
- BBA (Hons) – Marketing (2008) – All Nations University College
- HND – Marketing (2003) – Koforidua Polytechnic
External / Professional Roles
- Vice Chairperson – Governing Board of Liberty Specialist Institute (LSI)
- Honorary Member – London Journal Press
Areas of Research Interest:
Small Business Marketing; Product Innovation; Product Development in SME’s; Entrepreneurship Management; Customer Communications; Customer Service; Women Business Development.
- Martey, & Gligah, (2014). The Impact of Product attributes on competitive advantages in the bottled water industry in Ghana. International Journal of Research, 342 – 358.
- Martey & Gligah, (2016). Contribution of Accessibility & Convenience as Adoption Tool of e-Banking in Ghana. International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer Science & Technology (IJIRCST), 159-162.
- Dzisi, S., Odoom, F.D., & Gligah, B. (2018). Entrepreneurship training and skills development in Africa: Evidence from Koforidua Technical University, Ghana. International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 15(4), 509-523.
- Gligah, Zaidin, & Okyere-kwakye, (2020). Antecedents of Knowledge Acquisition in Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Journal of Management Info, 76-91.