1. You can only access the SIP Portal with your institutional email address.
3. Enter your institutional email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Should you forget your password, click on the Forgot Password link. Provide your institutional email address and click on the Reset Password button. An email will be sent to the address provided once verified. Check your mail and follow the reset link given to reset your password.
5. Below is the Student Dashboard after successful Login
6. To Access the Menu on Mobile Device, Click on the 3 lines at the top left corner of the screen
7. Below are the menu items and the functions can be performed in SIP
8. To Perform Semester Course or Resit Registration, Click on Registration
9. To know the available courses for registration for a semester, Click on Academic Plan
10. To check published results, Click on Academic Results
11. To check your account statement, Click on Account Statement
12. To access your profile, Change Password or Logout on a mobile device, Click on the 3 dots at the top right corner of the screen
1. For payment support contact the Student Accounts Department on 0342293598 from 8:00am to 5:00pm from Monday to Friday.
2. For IT support contact ICT Support Services by mail at email@example.com or call ICT Support on 0342293596 from 8:00am to 5:00pm from Monday to Friday.