1. You can only access the SIP Portal with your institutional email address.
3. Enter your institutional email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Should you forget your password, send an email to email@example.com to request for password reset or Visit the ICT Support Center on the ground floor of the Computer Science Block for support.
5. Below is the Student Dashboard after successful Login
6. To Access the Menu on Mobile Device, Click on the 3 lines at the top left corner of the screen
7. Below are the menu items and the functions that can be performed in SIP
8. To Perform Semester Course or Resit Registration, Click on Registration
9. To know the available courses for registration for a semester, Click on Academic Plan
10. To check published results, Click on Academic Results
11. To check your account statement, Click on Account Statement
12. To access your profile, Change Password or Logout on to a mobile device, click on the 3 dots at the top right corner of the screen
1. For payment support contact the Student Accounts Department on 0342293598 from 8:00am to 5:00pm from Monday to Friday.
2. For IT support contact ICT Support Services by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call ICT Support on 0342293596 from 8:00am to 5:00pm from Monday to Friday.