It’s important to know that your email with @ktu.edu.gh is connected to the university’s Campus-Wi-Fi communications system. It is therefore important for you to activate yours as soon as possible and also to ensure that you never miss important university communications. Additionally, you’ll use it to access the University library services.
Step-By-Step Guide To Activating Your New Institutional Email Account. There are 2 options you can you to activate the email.
- Option 1
- Open a new tab on your browser and enter mymail.ktu.edu.gh
- Enter your institutional email account in the sign in the field provided without @ktu.edu.gh and click on next
2. Option 2
- If you are using an Android/iPhone, Open the Gmail App or download it from play store,
- Click on your already existing account at the top right corner,
- Click on Add Another Account.
- Select Google at the Set Up Email, you might be asked to enter your phone’s PIN or Figure print if you are using a security lock on your phone
- Enter your full institutional email account in the sign in the field provided and click on next
- Enter a default password for your new account and click on next. The default password is changeme (All in small letters or lower case letters). Note this default password is only for the first time activation. You accept the terms and conditions on the usage of the account by clicking on the Accept.
- Create your new desire password and confirm same for your new account. Note: Your New password needs to be at least 8 characters. Keep your new password very secure and safe to always remember.
- You should be logged into your new account.
- After a successful Login, you should add your active phone number and personal email address to your new account for password recovery when you lose your password. See Steps below