CENTER OF CULTURES (COC) is a NON-PROFIT organization with the ideas of international Humanist Movement (new humanism). It promotes the simultaneous change of the society and individuals through the studies and activities facilitating transformation. It is intended as a mean of self-expression for young people to move forward. Through the activities of non-violence, it helps individuals to have social projects to adapt to the reality in the local and international level.
Train and form human being and caring out from violence.
- Establish different cultural, social, economic, excursions to a better understanding,
- Organize sports and arts etc… workshops to enable young people to express the sense of creativity and also promote the encounter between youth camps.
- Promote the personal development of youth through meetings, social activities to help young people to participate in social life of their community.
- Create a square shape of youth in order to unify the local and international youth in their core values
- Participate in the cultural and moral development of young people from 2 to25 years old.
- Develop ideas of humanism among young people in high schools, colleges, universities etc … in order to adapt to the realities of these. Better is to paint the realities of African continent especial in Ghana and enhance proportion of agriculture population solving the instability of markets.
- Enhance the high proportion of agricultural population in the cassava sector organization, plantain and other, improving agriculture techniques, solving the instability of markets.
- Promoting the existence of primary school and colleges by building equipment and maintenance of the schools and colleges, and by advocating for the availability of qualified teachers.
- Reducing the proliferation of certain diseases by creating community centers, their attendance, biomedical waste management, promotion of hygiene and sanitation activities and improving food security.
- Organizing the third age people for cultural and sports activities and promote the participation of women in public decisions.
- Ensuring environmental sustainability.
- Developing and make operational framework of dialogue.
- Networking and partnership with local and international organizations in a good relationship.