Council, at its emergency meeting held on Friday, 13th September, 2019 reviewed the schedule for payment of fees in the University as follows:
- For the 2019/2020 academic year, all fresh and continuing students shall pay a minimum 50% of their fees in the 1st Semester and the remaining in the 2nd Semester
- From the 2020/2021 academic year until further notice, all fresh and continuing students shall pay a minimum 60% of their fees in the 1st Semester and the remaining in the 2nd Semester
Course Registration – 1st Semester 2019/2020 Academic Year
- All fresh and continuing students have been given 6 weeks from the date of reopening (ie. 6th September to 27th October 2019) to do their course registration.
- No registration shall be done after the afore-mentioned date.
This is non-negotiable.
- A. MENSAH-LIVINGSTONE (DR.)
SECRETARY TO COUNCIL