The University has re-introduced the following professional programmes to be run on WEEKENDS on the main campus of the University.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICA) (Ghana):-Levels I – III
- Association of Chartered and Certified Accountants (ACCA) (UK):-F I – P5
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA): Levels I – III
- Chartered Institute of Bankers (CIB) (Ghana):-Levels I – IV
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) (UK):- Levels I – VI
To qualify to write any of the professional examinations above, the candidate SHOULD first register as a student of an appropriate professional body.