- Diploma in Public Administration – Morning and Weekend
- Diploma in Business Administration – Morning and Weekend
- Diploma in Banking Technology & Accounting – Morning and Weekend
- Diploma in Public Relations – Morning and Weekend
- Diploma in Fashion Design and Textiles – Morning and Weekend
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- Five (5) SSSCE/WASSCE passes (Including English Language and Mathematics) or
- Five (5) GCE O-Level passes (Including English Language and Mathematics) or
- Five (5) GBCE (RSA II) passes (Including English Language and Mathematics) or
- Mature Applicants must be twenty-five (25) years old and must show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is five (5) years old at the time of application. And must pass a written test in English Language, Mathematics and General Knowledge to be conducted by the Koforidua Technical University.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR TWO (2) YEAR TERTIARY DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
a) SSSCE/WASSCE APPLICANTS
Passes in three (3) WASSCE) or D (SSSCE) in core subjects including English and Core Mathematics PLUS two credit passes in relevant elective subjects.
b) O‟LEVEL/GBCE AND A‟LEVEL/ABCE APPLICANTS
Five passes in O‟ Level/GBCE including English Language and Mathematics
c) Technician/Certificate II Applicants
Technician Applicants must have relevant Technician Certificate (Part I or Part II) from recognized higher institutions.
d) Certificate II Applicants Applicants
Must have passes in six (6) relevant subjects comprising three (3)core subjects including (English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science/Social Studies/Entrepreneurship), plus three (3) passes in relevant subject areas.
e) Mature Applicants
- Must be at least 25 years at the time of application.
- Must have 5 credits at the GCE „O‟ Level, including English Language, Core Mathematics, Integrated Science and three Elective subjects at the SSSCE/WASSCE level.
- Must provide documentary evidence of relevant work experience
- Must pass a Departmental examination and interview
Must pass a scheduled Mature Applicants Entrance Examination and interview. 3. Must provide documentary evidence of at least two (2) years relevant working experience.