MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University online application portal. The procedure is as follows:
- Ghanaian Applicants for HND and Non-HND programmes are to make a payment of One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00) and B’Tech applicants are to make a payment of One Hundred and Sixty Ghana Cedis (GH₵160.00) for the Koforidua Technical University On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers at Koforidua Technical University Campus – Cash Office or at any Republic Bank, Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Fidelity Bank branches throughout the country.
- Foreign Applicants can purchase On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers online by visiting www.ktu.edu.gh/applyonline using any VISA Card enabled for online purchase at the cost ($50.00).
- Applicants can also purchase admission voucher with Short Code by dialing *700*88# or *887*18# (All networks) and follow the procedure below:
- Enter Name or Alias of Institution (eg. Koforidua Technical University or KTU)
- Select the specific voucher to purchase. (The name and the amount are displayed)
- Enter MoMo PIN to Authorize payment
- Voucher will be sent via SMS
- when voucher is received, you may proceed to the next instruction (4.)
- Access the Online forms by visiting our online application portal at http://applyonline.ktu.edu.gh after payment.
- When completing the on-line forms, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photographs and result slips/certificates. Note: Photographs must be on a white background.
- Applicants awaiting results are eligible to apply.
On-line applications should be submitted not later than Friday, January, 30, 2021. However, deadline for mature applications is January 22, 2021.
For further details on the on-line application process and the available programmes of study for the 2020/2021 academic year, please visit www.ktu.edu.gh. Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University online application portal.