SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS FOR 2021/22 ACADEMIC YEAR FOR ADMISSION TO A 4-YEAR BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMMES
Koforidua Technical University wishes to inform all prospective students and the general public that Application Forms for Admission to a Four (4) YEAR BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY IN MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCES
(A) ENTRY REQUIREMENT
(i) WASSCE and SSCE APPLICANTS
Credit passes in three (3) Core subjects including English Language, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science and must possess three (3) credit passes in Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Elective Mathematics).
(ii) GCE Ordinary And Advanced Level Applicants
Passes in five (5) GCE “O” Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and three (3) science subjects, plus passes in two (2) GCE “A” Level Science subjects. A pass in General Paper would be an added advantage.
(B)MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University online application portal. The procedure is as follows:
- Ghanaian Applicants for HND and Non-HND programmes are to make a payment of One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00) and B’Tech applicants are to make a payment of One Hundred and Sixty Ghana Cedis (GH₵160.00) for the Koforidua Technical University On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers at any Fidelity Bank, Zenith Bank, Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) and Universal Merchant Bank (UMB) branches throughout the country.
- Foreign Applicants can purchase E-Vouchers online with Zenith Bank Global pay platform using any VISA Card enabled for online purchase at the cost of ($50.00)
- Applicants can also purchase admission voucher with Short Code by dialling *966*3*540# (All networks) and following the procedure below:
- Select the specific Form to purchase. (The name and the amount are displayed)
- Enter Full Name of the Applicant
- Enter Option 1 to proceed
- Select payment option
- Enter Option 1 to confirm payment or Option 2 to cancel payment
- Authorize payment
- A bill prompt or notification is sent to applicant’s phone
- Applicant is asked to enter PIN (this is code applicant used in registering MM)
- When a correct PIN is entered successfully, payment is deducted.
- After a successful payment deduction, SERIAL NUMBER and PIN is sent to applicant by SMS
- Proceed to the next instruction (4.) after receipt of e-Voucher
- Access the Online forms by visiting our online application portal at https://applyonline.ktu.edu.gh with the e-voucher.
- When completing the on-line forms, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photographs and result slips/certificates. Note: Photographs must be on a white background.
- Applicants awaiting results are eligible to apply.
Online applications should be submitted not later than Friday, December, 31, 2021.
For further details on the online application process and the available programmes of study for the 2021/2022 academic year, please visit https://applyonline.ktu.edu.gh/ Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University online application portal.
For general admission enquiries call: Information Desk: 0342293005, Admission Department: 0342 293705 and ICT: 0342293596 Enquiries should be made within working hours from 8am – 5pm.