Qualified applicants are to download and submit the completed form to the office of the University’s Counselling Services by the close of work on Friday, 6th April, 2018.
Criteria for Eligibility
To be eligible for aid an applicant must satisfy all of the following conditions:
- Applicant must complete Application Form available at the office of the University Counselling Services.
- Must be a registered student of Koforidua Technical University as enshrined in the students statutes and in First or Second year of his/her program.
- Applicant must attend an interview and the panelists must be convinced that he/she really needs assistance from the Board.
- Applicant must submit a written statement indicating why he/she needs assistance from the Board.
- Applicant must be a contributing continuing student of Koforidua Technical University, i.e. they must not owe any freshmen fees.
- The student must not have received any institutional/foundation scholarships, fee waiver or tuition exemptions. This is because any student who benefits from the scheme and later receives scholarship of any form will have the award revoked.
- Applicant must demonstrate his/her financial need to the Board, and must be ready to supply any document required for decision-making.
- Must be a really be a brilliant but needy student.
- A declaration by parent / guardian that he/she is unable to pay fees and must be endorsed by a Religious Leader, Lawyer, Chief, Medical Officer, Senior Public Servant Minister, Chief or any Person of good standing as may be determined by the Board.
Please download the form below