Koforidua Technical University wishes to inform the prospective students and the general public that Application Forms for Admission into Higher National Diploma in Graphic Design for the 2017/18 Academic Year are now on sale:
- SSSCE/WASSCE Applicants
- SSSCE Applicants: Passes (A-D) in three (3) core subjects namely English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies; and must possess a minimum of D in General Knowledge in Art and two of the following subjects: Textiles, Picture Making, Graphic Design, Ceramics, Sculpture, Leather Works, Jewellery or related subjects.
- WASSCE Candidates: Passes (A1-D7) in three (3) core subjects namely English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies; and must possess a minimum of C6 in General Knowledge in Art and two of the following subjects: Textiles, Picture Making, Technical Drawing, Graphic Design, Ceramics, Sculpture, Visual Communication, Leather Works, Jewellery or related subjects.
- GBCE/ ‘O’/A’LEVEL/ABCE APPLICANTS
Five (5) GBCE /GCE‘O’-Level credit passes (including English Language and Mathematics and Art) plus at least two (2) GCE ‘A’ level/ABCE passes with a pass in Art.
- TEACHER’S CERTIFICATE.
Applicant must have Three- Year Post-Secondary Certificate or Four Year Certificate ‘A’ with a minimum of two (2) years teaching experience, plus three (3) GCE O-Level or SSSCE/WASSCE passes in relevant elective subjects.
- MATURE APPLICANTS
- Applicants must be twenty-five (25) years old and must show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is twenty-five (25) years old at the time of application and must satisfy one of the following categories:
- Four (4) GCE ‘O’ Level passes including English Language, Mathematics and Art.
- Four (4) GCE ‘O’ Level passes including English Language, Mathematics and Art plus One (1) GCE ‘A’ Level pass.
- Four (4) SSSCE passes in (A-D) or four (4) WASSCE passes (AI-C6). The passes must include English Language and Mathematics and Art.
- All Mature applicants must have at least two (2) years working experience, must pass a written test in English Language, Mathematics and General Knowledge to be conducted by Koforidua Technical University and show a portfolio of Art works as an evidence of continuous practice.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University online application portal. The procedure is as follows:
- Ghanaian Applicants for HND and Non-HND programmes are to make a payment of One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00) and B’Tech applicants are to make a payment of One Hundred and Sixty Ghana Cedis (GH₵160.00) for the Koforidua Technical University On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers at Koforidua Technical University Campus – Cash Office or at any Ecobank, HFC Bank, Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Cal Bank, UniBank and Fidelity Bank branches throughout the country.
- To apply by MTN Mobile money, visit ktu.edu.gh/applyonline (for MTN Mobile money services instruction).
- Foreign Applicants can purchase On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers online by visiting www.ktu.edu.gh/applyonline using any VISA Card enabled for online purchase at the cost ($50.00).
- Access the Online forms by visiting our online application portal at ktu.edu.gh/applyonline after payment.
- In completing the on-line forms, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photographs and result slips/certificates. Note: Photographs must be of a white background.
For further details on the on-line application process and the available programmes of study for the 2017/2018 academic year, please visit www.ktu.edu.gh. Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University online application portal.
- Applicants awaiting results are eligible to apply.
On-line applications should be submitted not later than Friday, 29th September, 2017.
For general admission enquiries call: 0204616371, 0262232710, 0244784540, 0200639163, 0244633647, 0243129514, 0200044258, 0208173734