The following vacancy exists in the Polytechnic. Qualified persons are invited to apply for consideration for Full-Time appointment.
The suitable candidate must have the following:
- A minimum of Master’s Degree in Procurement Management. A Professional Qualification in Procurement will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least ten (10) years post-qualification in a senior management position in the field of procurement in tertiary institution, industry, or any relevant public service organization.
- Must have served as a Senior Assistant Procurement Officer for at least four (4) years in a tertiary institution.
- Candidates shall be required to produce a write-up on work done at current grade, based on work output, for two External Assessors’ evaluation
- Candidates must show clear evidence of ability to hold schedule (s) without supervision and
- Must be computer literate
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should collect Application Forms from the Human Resource Department and return same by the close of business on Tuesday, 16th February, 2016 to:
P.O. Box KF 981
Alternatively, applicants may download Application form here
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted